Little Bethel Church and Cemetery Zion Drive

Dublin Core

Title

Little Bethel Church and Cemetery Zion Drive

Date

1900s

Description

In the early 1900s, the Little Bethel Church was started as a mission church by the members of Little Zion Baptist Church on Burke Lake Road. The church was built on land donated by David R. Pinn.
A cemetery is located on the south side of the David R. Pinn Community Center and is sur- rounded by a wrought iron fence. Several graves are marked with field stones. A formal marker describes that member of the church were buried here between 1905 and 1964.

Collection

Citation

“Little Bethel Church and Cemetery Zion Drive,” Fairfax County African American History Inventory, accessed April 19, 2024, https://fairfaxaahi.centerformasonslegacies.com/items/show/154.